* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Third Arm: Still Missing

We're still suffering from No-Internet-itus. Last week, they said the earliest they could have a tech to us would be August 5th. I told them that was unacceptable (it will be 2 weeks tomorrow). They didn't care. Nor would they send us the parts to fix the system ourselves. Then, on Saturday, they left a voicemail saying there was a cancellation and that they would be here on Wednesday! So, keep your fingers crossed for us. I'm still not convinced they won't say, "Yup, it's the so-and-so part which we'll order, but I won't be able to install it until I'm up next in Septmber!"

Anyway, hold tight. Believe me, we'll be back online A . . . S . . . A . . . P!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!