* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Birthdays

Boy, I have missed a SLEW of birthdays lately . . . ! First and foremost was one of my best girlfriend's 37th on Easter! Here she is, pictured with her yummy hubby (hummy yubby?) last fall.

Then, we missed Tom's great-nephew's #6 on the 27th (no current photo to post, unfortunately). Geez, I AM behind!





The third missed b-day was my cousin's a week ago today (March 30th). He's the same age as Tom. Here he is (far right) with his lovely wife (to-be, ah-hem!) and his sister / my cousin (in red) and her main man.





Next, my Auntie L turned . . . oh, maybe I shouldn't say?! . . . just on Wednesday. CONGRATULATIONS on selling the house, and I'm sorry I haven't written in F-O-R-E-V-E-R! :)

And, finally, one of my oldest (OLD - ha ha!), dearest girlfriends is helping her hubby turn the BIG 5-0 today! I heard about various ideas for the big celebration, but I don't know what they ultimately chose to do. Whatever you choose to do, I hope it's a great day, K! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!