* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



4 November 2007

I've been asked to post more pictures of the inside of the house so you can see the progress (or not) there.

Here is west end of the master bedroom (I'd just finished cleaning it). We still need to re-treat the timbers, paint the walls, and install (and stain) the window trim. A finished floor needs to go in, too. But, even in its unfinished state, it's warm and comfortable, and the view out the window above the bed is one most would kill for! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!