* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Pictographs

When I update after being behind for a while, I like to do it chronologically. Because of that, I've had to wait ages to get to this shot that just blew me away!

Mid-July was hot (what's new?), and so I took the dogs down to the river for a swim on this day. When we got back, they collapsed on the cool cement floor and slept off their weariness. When they eventually woke up and went about their business, I didn't think anything of it . . . until I walked into the sunroom. Here, the warmth of their wet bodies had been COMPLETELY imprinted on the cool floor . . . from the tips of their tails to their snouts!

It's one of the wildest, most bizarre things I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!