* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Question of the Day

So, regarding what the raccoon did the other night . . . .

Oh, I WISH I could say that s/he left a "calling card" on the front step OR that the compost had been pulled out of the pile. Both of those messy things could have been fairly easily rectified.

What COULDN'T be rectified was ALL of the lettuce being torn out of the raised bed. S/he just went right down the row, scooping the lettuce and dirt below it out down to about 8" below the surface.

Can you say 'nuisance animal'?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!