* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Father's Day 2007

Father's Day 2007 was celebrated with a morning of fishing (successful fishing!) on No Name Lake for my dad and Tom. Then, Dad's requested midday meal of meatloaf (made with ground bison), Deluxe Mashed Potatoes (also known, locally and for very good reason, as Luke's Potatoes), spinach w/ cheese, pickled beets, and beer & wine followed. Coffee and Blueberry Fool for dessert rounded out the day.

(The fresh fish dinners later that week weren't bad, either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!