* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



3 June 2007

Tom has also been spending a great deal of time building BEAUTIFUL interior doors for the house! Most of them are in the Craftsman style. Here you see him staining the two-way swinging kitchen door which I'm SOOOOO happy to have (mostly, to keep the dogs out of the kitchen and out from "under foot" when I'm trying to work)!

In all so far, he's built the kitchen and pantry doors, downstairs bathroom door, utility room and my office door, downstairs closet door (still have to put that one on), upstairs bedroom door, and the library door. Remaining are the upstairs guest bedroom door and master bathroom door (and a couple miscellaneous others which don't hold much priority right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!