* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



It's A . . . ?




















Can anyone help me identify this little guy/gal? Any birders out there? It showed up at the feeder last week but didn't stay long. I know these pictures aren't great, but they're the best I could do without scaring it away. My bird identification books indicate that it might be a female Indigo Bunting, but that would REALLY be a rare sighting, if it were (although they do live here in the summer months).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!