* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



8 May 2007














I'm a day late, but it was this gorgeous gal and her husband's 13th wedding anniversary yesterday! Happy day, you two, and, my, how the time does fly . . . ! I even remember what I wore to your wedding 4,745 days ago (because I wasn't happy with any of the clothes in my closet and ended up in something that I felt was sub-par). Funny how you remember things like that!

Anyway, I hope you had a nice day. Pretty soon, your kids will be old enough to TAKE you two out . . . and maybe even pay for it?! Quick - what's that first summer job going to be for your oldest?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!