* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



22 April 2007

On Sunday, the last of the interior walls went up, and then it was time to begin attaching shelf supports. Now, since then, the project has been handed over to me, and I've been painting, painting, painting. I have just a little bit to finish up this morning, and then the hope is that it will be dry by tonight so that we can start installing the shelves when Tom gets home! (No rest for the wicked, is there?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!