* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



21 April 2007

On Saturday, we started the "small" project (ha - no project is ever small!) of finishing the pantry off the kitchen - a HUGE, happy thing for me! I can't tell you how hard it is to cook when all your non-perishables are stored in cardboard boxes and you have no idea what you have or where it might be if you DID have it!

So, beginning from the stud walls that formed the tiny room, I carried all the many, many boxes and lard/storage cans from the pantry and deposited them in a rag-tag pile in the middle room space that will one day contain the fireplace and sitting area. Then, Tom (or some bald man - we'll assume it was him) attacked the hideous job of insulating the walls and ceiling. (Insulating is NEVER fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!