* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



22 February 2007

This is what could have been the final picture of Tucker before I killed him . . . or he got very, very sick.

Running errands in town one day, I stopped to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy. Expressly so Mr. Curious wouldn't have his interest piqued by it, I put the prescription, sealed inside a bag, down into my winter boot which was on the floor of the back seat.

I made one stop (one!) - for about 5 minutes, 7 minutes tops. When I returned, this is what I saw: Tucker, with the bottle of pills, the end nearly bitten off, settled between his paws . . . and a sweet, innocent look on his face that clearly wondered, "What, Ma?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!