* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



23 March 2007

Where do the days, the time, the hours go?

Spring seems to have sprung, and Mother Nature has transformed the yard from a treacherous ice-skating rink . . . to a gloppy, muddy mess . . . to a relatively dry but damp garbage disposal displaying last fall's vestiges of construction.

With the advent of the warm weather, Tom's winter beard got shaved off (he surprised me one day although I knew something was up when I heard the trimmers humming for so long!), and his running shoes came out of the closet.

He and I walked the beginning of his muddy route together last Friday, and then he took off with his two running partners while I looked for some potential photographs-in-the-making on the way home.

(And, yes - as you can see - it looks like we are finally done plowing our winter driveway for the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!