* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Wanna Take A Bath?!

So, like I said, the plumbing was working, and all systems were go. The plumber turned on the Roman tub faucet . . . and this is what came out! Appetizing, huh? Yep, I surely would want to jump right into a full tub o' that water!

See, what had happened is back when the well pump was installed in the summer, the (indoor plumbing) system had to be pressurized. And, since the water hadn't been run much after the well was freshly drilled, it was full of gunk from the drilling. So, when the system got pressurized, that water was the water that went into the pipes . . . and had been sitting there ever since. So, open the pipes, and out it comes! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!