* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Valentine's Day 2007, Part IV

With me serving as his able-bodied assistant, #2 Septic Guy and I did what was required to get the line steamed out. 'Nuff said.

With all systems "GO" and huge gratitude in my heart, I thanked #2 Septic Guy over and over for his speediness and sent him on his way.

Hey! This means that the plumber can test the master bathroom toilet he installed and . . . THE SHOWER! Does this mean . . . (could I?!) . . . you mean I might be able to . . . TAKE A SHOWER IN MY OWN HOUSE TONIGHT??!!!

Happy Valentine's Day TO ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!