* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



29 January 2007

The moon has been so brilliantly bright lately, and, when I was walking in from doing chores Sunday night, there were three 4-legged furry critters racing through the moonlight instead of the usual two.

This is Peanut (not her name, but I think it fits better than her real name). She belongs to one of the tribal elders, and we were asked to sit for her for a couple of days while her mom is having surgery.

She's a Pembroke Corgi vs. Tucker's Cardigan Welsh Corgi, so it's super neat to see the differences between them. I knew that Pembrokes were finer boned and smaller, but she's just a peanut! (Hence my name for her.) And, Tucker - even though he's supposed to be on the runty end of the typical size for a Cardigan - is MASSIVE compared to her!

But, she fits in to the family incredibly well (although Miss Kitty has HAD IT with all these dogs!), and we'll be happy to babysit her again should the need ever arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!