* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



23 January 2007

And, finally, my last post for the day: "When Bad People Happen to Good Trees." I took the decorations off the Christmas tree last night (finally, I know), and this is what happened the second I touched it. Now, I've never been all that diligent regarding keeping up on the watering of the tree, but add to that what we discovered half-way through the season this year: without disturbing the gifts arranged underneath and by just gently nosing enough of a gap in the tree skirt so that it wasn't even noticeable, Tucker was using the tree stand as his own, personal, watering dish. It's hard to compete with that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!