* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Chicken Mama . . . Stoopid

7 December 2006: This is your brain on drugs? No, this is eggs when they freeze. Yesterday morning when I collected eggs I left them in the grain room, as usual. Now, mind you, I did take into consideraton the temperature (it was cold). But, for some stupid (stoopid) reason, I determined that it wasn't cold enough for the eggs to freeze during the course of the day until I collected the rest of the eggs at night . . . even tho the temperature never topped 5 degrees. Duh . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!