* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



23 December 2006

Two days before hosting Christmas for the first time in the new house, we were frantically trying to get everything done that we could in preparation. Here I am in the sun room with all the furniture shoved into one half of it so that I could wash and wax the side you see me working on. Then, after the wax dried, we moved everything into the clean end of the room and repeated the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!