* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




1 October 2006: (You may need to enlarge this picture.) From the old road at the end of the hiking trail below our property, you can just make out a window and part of the roof of our house through the trees' falling leaves. Tom and I were laughing about what hikers must think when (and if) they happen to glance up and see it! "What the . . . is that a house?! What the hell is someone doing living way the hell out HERE?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!