* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




19 September 2006: After the 336-mile (roughly) Sunday drive home (I was SOOOO sick that day: the summer's endless schedule - okay, and maybe the martinis I'd had the night before - finally caught up with me) and work for both of us (me nannying) on Monday, I attacked the house last Tuesday. The feat of the day was clearing out the dining room space (seen in a previously posted picture), washing and waxing the floor, and then cleaning and arranging the dining room table set. It may seem like a small project to you, but add a million layers of the finest of sheetrock sanding dust, and you have an all-day project! (I wish I could say that this space still looks so clean and organized!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!