* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




27 August 2006: And, a current inside view. Doesn't look much different than the last time you saw it, does it? We've actually made HUGE progress with infrastructure: electrical and plumbing. The mudders and tapers for the sheetrock are supposed to arrive this week. This shot was taken on Sunday. My folks came out to see the progress, and we had a belated celebration of Dad's August 18th birthday (65!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!