* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




15 July 2006: It was so miserably hot in July! We didn't have a refrig up at the property then (we've since picked up a free - but working - one), so my daily stop at the local store included a block or two of ice for the coolers. On this day, after I put the ice in the car, poor Tucker just wrapped himself around it and fell asleep! Aaaaah . . . finally some relief from the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!