* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




27 June 2006: Here is our hired Jack-of-all-Trades marking out the pad area for the woodshed. When we first talked to him about working for us this summer, it was more in the sense of "one or two jobs." Now, I think we're single-handedly financing his annual winter trip to Costa Rica! (But, there are no complaints on our end - he is fabulous to have around, works like CRAZY, and there's nothing he doesn't know how to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!