* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Please Let Me Know . . . .

After a VERY busy absence, we are back! But, business first:

Wonder of wonders, those two pictures I had such troubles posting on the 15th are now showing up - loud and clear and normally - on the blog. Could some of you please give me some feedback regarding whether or not you see them, too, in all their normalcy? You can either respond to this post here on the blog (see 'Comments' directly underneath) or e-mail me. Thanks in advance!

The preparation for and wedding of my oldest friend is now behind us. She and her wonderful husband tied the knot on Saturday at the historic dock jutting out into Lake Superior and followed the ceremony with a night of dinner, dancing, and drinking with a SPECTACULAR group of friends and family. It was an all-out TERRIFIC occasion! I will post pictures just as soon as I have two seconds.

Tom and I then drove down to the very southern edge of Minnesota on Sunday and Monday to collect little Tucker! So, the big news is: our newest family addition is home! He's SO good, and I know we owe it all to the breeder. We can't say enough about her. Right now he's sleeping in his kennel which gives me these two seconds. Otherwise, it's like having a toddler underfoot (plus Maisy, now elevated to teenager status). Miss Kitty retains her matriarchal, very cool-and-aloof status.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are working fine.... They showed up on the last time I entered the site... :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!