* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Happy Easter Monday!

Good morning! I hope everyone had a happy Easter yesterday!
It was a gorgeous day here, and my folks met us up at the property with Easter baskets in hand. We celebrated out in the sun on the trapper cabin deck and then went down to the house and garage for a full tour of the progress Mom and Dad had missed.
Then, we even coerced them into staying long enough to help us throw in the last big window in the garage (it went in the guest apartment). Now, ALL the windows are in in the garage, and we only have the patio door left to install that leads from the pub upstairs out to a small balcony!
Tom enjoyed the rest of the afternoon and night up at the property while I headed back home here to finish filing our tax extension. But, I finished it up around 8:00 last night, had time to make a real dinner, and even got into bed at a reasonable hour! What a luxury! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!