* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




18 April 2006: Tom is bucking out the large window openings in the 4-season porch. We had to wait for our electrician to run the electrical wires (easily done around window openings when dealing with timber frame coupled with SIP construction vs. stick frame construction) before we could buck them out and prep them for the actual windows. With my dad's help, we hope to put these two large windows in either tonight or tomorrow night. (Notice Tom forgot his wrist brace? I wasn't too happy about that - even tho he has been making a remarkably speedy recovery!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!