* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




1 March 2006: It's nothing earth-shatteringly exciting, but I thought I'd post a current picture of the house. Because the mercury is rising higher each day, this is probably the greatest accumulation of the winter's snow we'll see this year. You can even see those small patches in the driveway beginning to melt open. When Maisy and I drove up this past Wednesday we were greeted by a pile of wolf scat right up in the front yard by the house! Too bad we haven't seen any of the critters lately. But, at least we know they're around - they left a calling card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!