* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Wednesday, December 28th

Where do the days go?! I'll get a more thorough update out soon, but, in the meantime:

We had a good Christmas. Christmas Eve at my folks' with a rousing game of Pictionary after dinner. Dad and I did an impressive job of winning - the key point being 'stutter' (sounds like 'flutter'). How do you DRAW 'stutter'? (Draw 'flutter' first - another feat in itself!)

Christmas Day was out here, following in our (little family's) tradition. Bee Boy Bumbles (a.k.a. Tom) scored on a bunch of bee equipment from Bee Man (my dad) in preparation for our house-warming gift of a hive of honey-producing bees! So, you may discover Sweet Swamp River Ridge honey in your Christmas package next year! (We can only hope!)

Speaking of Christmas packages, I still have a couple to send out . . . as well as 6 remaining Christmas (now New Year's) cards. What's that saying about "one of these days I'm gonna get organized?!"

Okay, I'm off - it's the bewitching hour, and I need to head on up to do some clean-up plowing at the property. Today is a big day - the two huge dining room and living room windows are going in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!