* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




Christmas Day 2005: "The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . . ." Or, umm, the stockings were set in the chair with care?! Doesn't quite have the same ring, does it? But, it was the best we could do this year, especially considering that we didn't even have time to get a tree up. The presents were arranged on and under a side table - not a Christmas tree. Oh, well, next year . . . ! (By the way, I STILL don't understand why Tom's stocking is the biggest of all?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!