* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




30 November 2005: We'd gotten a bit of blowing and drifting overnight, so when the crane operator called early to tell me that he wanted to try to get the crane out last Wednesday, it was time for Maisy and me to clean up (plow) the four-mile road again. Here is the crane operator trying to thaw out one of the four hydraulic supports with a large propane torch. It finally required a solid smack with the steel ball of the crane to get it to come unfrozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!