* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Winter's Here - Full On

I don't have time to sleep right now, let along update, but super quick: winter's here! We got enough snow Tuesday and Tuesday night that Tom plowed our 4-mile winter driveway for the first time yesterday. It went well, but this morning the plowtruck won't start. Of course. (We think the starter went.) Oh, and both windshield wipers broke while he was plowing, so he had to do it by hanging his head out the window! Did I mention that it was 14 degrees out while he was plowing? When I got up to the property yesterday to work it was already that chilly, and by the time I left last night around 8:30 it was down to 7 degrees. I'm sure it dipped below zero up there last night because we only had 2 above this morning down here by the lake - where it's always more moderate (warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer).
The two semi loads of panels arrive tomorrow, and I am frantically sanding the last of the shiplap. Wish us well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!