* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




11 October 2005: As we were approaching our property - but still miles away - my trusty pilot pointed out a tiny, tiny speck off to the left in the distance. It could have been a bug on the windshield it was so small. He said, "I'll bet you anything that's your place." "NO WAY," I said! I just knew our dream home wouldn't dare stick out that boldly. But, just as I was ready to assure him that he was wrong . . . I realized that he had already buzzed us numerous times during the summer's building and KNEW that it was our place. Ugh. So, while hating the fact that it's so noticable from the air, I do particularly like this shot (taken when we were much closer) because it shows how few neighbors we have! ;) The garage is the white spot left of center in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!