* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Photo Diary

I am so massively behind in journaling the last month's activities that I think the best way to catch you (and us!) up will be to focus on a photo diary (no pun intended). So, in the next couple of days, I will do my best to cover the last of September's news and carry us into (already - ack!) late October.
Wednesday, September 28th was an exciting and very special day. Not only did it herald the first frost of 2005 but, exactly two weeks after her expected arrival date, it brought the birth of a very special little girl to our family of friends. She inherited a beautiful Ukrainian name from her ancestors. (Although, Tom was a little hurt that she wasn't named 'Thomasina.') Congratulations on the happy, happy day, J and G! And, last but definitely not least, it was the first day of actual construction on our timberframe!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, it's all going on in northern MN. Photos look v. impressive; though Tom dressing as a stripper for halloween probably required him to wear more clothes than ususal!

    All the best from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!