* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Offline for a Short Time

Due to a monumentally stupid move on my part, my computer is in the shop right now. And, let me tell you, the immobility that causes me as the general contractor to this building project is no small matter (not to mention my normal daily computer activities). But, I have no one to blame but myself. Cross your fingers that the computer guru working on it will make everything right!

I am very temporarily on my aggravating little laptop and cannot make picture posts. Nor will I be doing much journal updating as this keyboard is about the size of a box of Kleenex (not the easiest to type on). So, point being, please be patient. Believe me, I want to be back in the land of computer activity ASAP! (And even before then.)

When we're back there will be lots to tell: colors are past, snow flurries, baby chicks (in October!), and an unbelievably gorgeous raised timberframe! (Oh, and over 5" of rain into the garage in the past two days - whose roof is FINALLY enclosed as of tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!