* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Daylight Savings Time

Did everyone remember to turn their clocks back last night? "Spring forward and fall behind" and all that rot. We actually prefer to turn them back in the morning - that way you can have an extra hour to lie in bed on a Sunday morning!

The down side of this silly-little-invention-no-longer-needed (Daylight Savings Time, that is) is that it has been dark now for 2 1/2 hours, and it's only 7:38! The sunset is officially at 4:47 right now. Ridiculous!
The weather has been unbelievably mild lately. Even as I write it's still 47 degrees out, and daytime temperatures have been well into the 50s. I think we're all a little apprehensive about it - waiting to see what Mother Nature has up her sleeve!
I will now go back to trying to catch up with our photo diary - beginning where I left off at October 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!