* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne



Another Mini Blog

I've created a link on this website (coincidentally enough, found on the right-hand side of your screen under 'Links'!) to another small blog I created. On it I am posting monthly pictures of the seasonal changes up here. I wanted to keep the photos all together, hence the new website. Many of you may have no interest in it, but, for those who do, check it out! I plan to take pictures around the 1st of each month, so the first photo should be up in about 5 days or so. It won't be a photographer's website (far from) but rather just a fun illustration of how things change around here throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!