* * * * * * *

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
- Unknown

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."
- Handed down through the ages.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."
- John Wayne




We can't believe it's already been a year since the wedding of my favorite cousin and her wonderful, fabulous, terrific (we like him!) husband! I said to Tom, "Can you believe it was only a year ago that we were out in California?" He answered, "Feels more like ten!" Hopefully your anniversary didn't feel like 10 years married instead of 1, you two! We miss you - and our little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are familiar with me and where I live, please respect my right to retain some anonymity by not referring to me by anything other than Chicken Mama nor mentioning city/town/villages by place names. Thanks!